2. What superpower do you wish you had?I wish I had the ability to duplicate/clone myself so I could be in many places at the same time.
3. Where did you go to school (high school and college) and what did you major in? I graduated from Hillsboro High School. I graduated from Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville. My major was special education.
4. What was the weirdest thing that has happened to you while you were teaching a class?I was teaching and could hear a cat meowing. It sounded like it was in my class room. We looked everyhere but we couldn't find it we heard it for 2 days before we found it in a drain pipe in the basement. It had crawled up the storm sewer and got lodged in a drain pipe in the basement. They had to cut the pipe to get the cat out.
5. What made you decide to be a teacher?My mom was a special education assistant and I would visit her classroom alot.
6. What are your pet peeves? I cannot stand it when someone lies to me. I would rather they be honest and we just deal with the truth. People talking while you are trying to watch a movie.
7. What was your nickname when you were growing up? Scooter